Sunday, September 9, 2007

And He Said No Dogs in His House

When we first got Miley, Jade said that he would not have a house dog. She was only allowed to stay in the house while she was a puppy and because it was so cold outside. Well, she has never made it to being an outside dog. And as you can see from the picture, Jade has changed his tune a little. This is usually what happens on the weekends when I get out of bed.

2 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Hey girl!! Your belly is getting super cute! Have you started back up at school? Were they all excited to hear that you are pregnant. Well I was excited to find your blog on Steph's site so I had to say hello!! My blog is www.xanga.com/whataboutkrista

Keep in touch!!

Julie said...

Hey Mrs. Charla, I love seeing your little belly. At least you put pictures up...unlike Kalle! I got that song for the video from the Singles Ward sound track, by the way.