Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Miley and a Baby

My family, including my grandma and grandpa, came to Utah for the Thanksgiving holiday since I am very fat and pregnant. My cousin and his wife came over to the house for Thanksgiving dinner and brought their little girl that is a year old. We had a great time and I was so thankful to be surrounded by family - it gave me something to take my mind off the constant feet in my ribs!
My cousin's little girl, Jenni, kept pounding on the sliding glass door and yelling for the dog so we let Miley in to see how she would do with the baby! It was so cute to see them interact. Jenni giggled the entire time and followed Miley everywhere. She wanted to crawl underneath Miley at all times, Miley would freeze and let her crawl under her legs for fear that she would step on her! We have it on video but I am retarded right now and cannot seem to figure out how to upload the video so pictures will have to do.
We don't have to worry about Miley being good with babies now, she proved herself this past week! Look at how calmly Mileystands there while Jenni pulls on her tail. I guess she better get used to it, soon she will have a baby around all the time that will want to pull on her tail, ears, and hair!

No comments: