Yes, I am still pregnant. I feel like this child is just going to grow up inside of me!!! I have tried everything to get her out...all of the home remedies and folk myths suggested to me have not worked. I even tried castor oil - it just made me sick. I have eaten spicy food, whole pineapples, eggplant, and black licorice (yuck!). I take a vigorous walk every day - in fact, I have jogged a few times. My mom printed off what seems like an entire book on accupressure. My mom and Staci then proceeded to do the exercises to the point where I think I will have bruises the rest of my life! (Just joking!) The doctor stripped my membranes - nothing has happened and it has been three days. I think this child is just showing me that she can be more stubborn than I can be - Jade and I are in for a treat with this one. Hopefully I have her this weekend. I will keep you posted.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Still Pregnant
Yes, I am still pregnant. I feel like this child is just going to grow up inside of me!!! I have tried everything to get her out...all of the home remedies and folk myths suggested to me have not worked. I even tried castor oil - it just made me sick. I have eaten spicy food, whole pineapples, eggplant, and black licorice (yuck!). I take a vigorous walk every day - in fact, I have jogged a few times. My mom printed off what seems like an entire book on accupressure. My mom and Staci then proceeded to do the exercises to the point where I think I will have bruises the rest of my life! (Just joking!) The doctor stripped my membranes - nothing has happened and it has been three days. I think this child is just showing me that she can be more stubborn than I can be - Jade and I are in for a treat with this one. Hopefully I have her this weekend. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment