Thursday, January 3, 2008

One Week and One Day Old

You would think that I had all the time in the world to update my blog, but all I want to do right now is hold McKenna and look at her. I always thought I would be restless just sitting around but I could just sit here with McKenna forever - at least that is how I feel right now. She is so cute and cuddly. When I think about going back to work in six weeks I start to cry - we'll see how that goes later, I might be an emotional basket case! Here are a few pictures of McKenna that we have taken over the last couple days. We are a bit picture crazy with this child but we have to be for my family to see her! The only outfit that fits her is the premie outfit we brought her home from the hospital in - but this red one is cute even if it is too big.
She has to have her hands on her face most of the time - it makes nursing an interesting time!
Ready for bed in her sweet pea gown.
There is a slight hint of a dimple on her right cheek (left in picture). We will have to wait a while to see if she has dimples.
Look at all that hair! Uncle Kyle holding a scowling McKenna!Yes, perfectly spoiled by Grandma is right.She is so cute when she sleeps!Dad, I love you, but where is the food?Either she is pooping or I am holding her funny.I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much after just a few days. She was definetely worth the wait!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Being a Mommy is so freakin fun hu?? She really is so cute. I can't tell who she looks like more. I'm sure her looks will change a ton in the next few months though. You're such a good Mommy.