Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blessing Day

Our beautiful girl was blessed today! Jade did a fantastic job and I was so happy to have friends and family there with us. McKenna was such a good girl and did not make a sound during the blessing, she even showed everyone her big blue eyes when Jade held her up. I was able to sit through sacrament meeting today because McKenna actually slept - the first time in four weeks! My mom says it was because she was holding her...she does love her "Glama." We had a nice time after church also, everyone came to our house - it was quite full - and we ate Mormon BBQ style. We had steak and chicken thanks to mom and dad - they got us a great BBQ!!!! Jade is very excited about BBQing when the weather gets nice. I will post more pictures later - my mom has most of them on her camera and so I will get them up as soon as she sends them to me.

2 comments:

Aaron and Kalle said...

The day was perfect. Thanks for inviting us. Weook forward to the nice weather to invite you to our house. Send us the picture of the four of us when you get a chance.

Julie said...

Oh she looks so cute! I love her flower headband!