McKenna has finally come to the point where she is curious about Miley. She stares at Miley and laughs when she runs up and down the stairs. The other day McKenna got ahold of Miley's ear, and she has a good grasp - I have experienced it with the hair pulling! We watched closely to make sure that Miley wouldn't do anything. Our good little dog just turned her head and looked at us like, "Are you going to let her do this?" When she realized we were, she resigned to the fact that her fur and face are going to be pulled on all the time now!


2 comments:
You have talked about your blog before, so I had to find (stalk) you. It is SO cute. Even though I am a very lucky aunt and get to see her often, I still loved seeing her on the blog. Hope you feel better soon!
Charla!! Hey it's Michelle Perry. I found your blog on Stephanie Dix's blog. How are you guys doing? Your baby is so cute!! Your mom told me you were pregnant when I saw her at Jennifer's wedding last summer. Oh and can I say that I am completely jealous that you have a girl!! I hope we can be blogging buddies. It would be fun to keep in touch. Check out our blog at mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com
Michelle
Post a Comment