We have had a very busy week! McKenna turned one the day after Christmas! We had a small party with the family and ate cake! She didn't get as dirty as I had expected, but she did enjoy it!
Here she is ready for the action! We bought her a cute bib to wear so we wouldn't have cake stained clothing!
She got started a little slowly. She had to concentrate really hard at first, see the tongue hanging out? She really loved the circles of frosting on the cake. At one point she decided to push in all of the circles!
She finally got into it - pushing her head back and everything! What a cutie!
We took the cake away and let her play with the frosting for a while. Lily wanted to lick McKenna clean and McKenna didn't mind. In the end they both got baths!
1 comment:
Holy toledo, so many comments: Firstly, I can't believe she's already one! Too cute! I'm insanely jealous how she dove into that cake. We never had such luck with Sevy, and I doubt Teikers will cooperate either! Secondly, Kyle got married?! McKenna's little red dress was too cute for words, and DANG GIRL you are looking tiny! I've been working on my swimming and think of you every time I do my laps. We so miss you guys! Hopefully I can come up this summer and spend more than a day in Utah!
Post a Comment