Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

We went to the city Easter Egg Hunt this morning. She thought it was so fun to pick up the eggs and put them in her basket. Jade and I got her a cute outfit, thinking it would be warmer, but no luck...we dressed her in it anyway and bundled her up in a coat and blankets.
Later we went to Jade's parents and the rain let up for a while so we could have another egg hunt. McKenna only had two of her eggs by the time her cousins were done finding their eight - she was taking her time. We did find them all and she loved every minute of it. I LOVE this age! She always makes me smile!

1 comment:

G&G Thatcher said...

Boo Hoo! I miss all these very special moments in McKenna's life. But Yeah Hooray! You come this week! Can't wait to spoil her. Luv ya, MOM