Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Staying Cool

McKenna and I now sit in the backyard in a little pool that I bought on Monday - a new one big enough for me to sit in! McKenna gets in and out, but I stay seated because it is the only way for me to stay cool in this heat. I really am ready to have this baby now so I can get the extra heater out of my stomach!
In the mornings we go on a walk to the park and McKenna plays around. Today a kid was playing with Miley and asked me why McKenna had lines on her legs! He was referring to her fat rolls and I had to explain to him about baby fat! I love her little lines on her legs!
Wish me luck with the heat in the next few weeks - I will be sitting in hose water until this little guy decides to come.

No comments: