Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Family

It seems like we never get a picture with all of us in it. And really, who cares about Jade and me - the kids are so much cuter - but I thought I would post this picture of our now four person family!

4 comments:

Ryan and Neeley said...

It was fun to see you today. I didn't have a chance to tell you how great you look....brat! You have such a beautiful family.

Toni Ludlow said...

Charla, your family is so beautiful! Congrats on your newest little one. Miss you so much! Wish the best for you and Jade. Say hello to your family for me.
Pete

Haedi said...

I love that name, River. I'm so happy for you! I remember the first time I held mckenna, they are both so cute!

Haedi

Jon + Kat said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute and you are looking fabulous girl! I wish I could have seen ya'll while I came home, but I didn't ever make it farther south than Ogden. Hope your family is doing well and good luck with River. Boys are crazy!