Last night we took the kids to Disney Princesses on Ice. It was so much fun! River sat the entire time watching the ice and McKenna had a permagrin on her face the whole time. McKenna would clap and dance and point as new characters came out. I don't know if Jade and I even watched the performers, we were too busy watching our kids!
McKenna was excited all day about going to see the princesses!
We forgot our camera, so all we had was our phones...but I had to get a picture of her so happy at the performance. She screamed the whole way out and was yelling for the princesses because she was so sad that it was over!
During this performance I think I finally realized that I am a "real mom" now. There are so many things that I could have used that money on - like new clothes...I am down to one pair of jeans, but it never occurred to me to use that money on myself - we knew McKenna would love it so we bought the tickets. Luckily for me, I have such great parents as role models...maybe one day I will be like them - I guess last night was a start because truly no pair of jeans would have made me as happy as watching McKenna last night - it was worth every penny!




2 comments:
I think you left out the part where you were clapping and screaming as each new character came out as well!! I know you were excited to go, but it sounds like it was even better than you had imagined! Glad you all had a great time. p.s. thanks for posting ryan's link.
That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment