Friday, January 22, 2010

Things I Want to Remember

McKenna has such a big personality right now - she thinks she is hilarious! One day she wanted to dress River and her as potato heads!
I have the cutest little boy ever! He looks exactly like his sister when she was six months.
My kids love each other right now and River will let McKenna maul him - that might not last.
My kids both love watching the wiggles! It is a great babysitter, it also helps that the songs are catchy and we kind of like them too!

McKenna LOVES olives and has learned how to put them on her fingers!
This is the beautiful wake up call I get in the morning - all too soon she will be a teenager and not want to come cuddle with her mom and dad.
This is what 11:00am church looks like for our family!
McKenna went sledding for the first time this year. Kind of liked it, but mostly just enjoyed being around people, she really is a fun little girl!

No comments: