Happy Easter! I was lucky enough to spend Easter at my mom and dad's house - it has been ten years since I have been home for this holiday! We had a relaxing day watching conference and eating an amazing meal with my parents and grandparents! What a wonderful day to remind us to be grateful for all we have and everything our Savior did for us.

I was a crafty mom and helped McKenna make chicks and a bunny head for Easter decorations! She was so cute and wanted to do everything herself.


The Easter Bunny was so nice to the kids. We got the kids another matching outfit from Children's Place! So excited to see them in them.


They were happy to get new things. River was happy to play with the eggs and McKenna was into the candy - she had way too much!
I was a crafty mom and helped McKenna make chicks and a bunny head for Easter decorations! She was so cute and wanted to do everything herself.
The Easter Bunny was so nice to the kids. We got the kids another matching outfit from Children's Place! So excited to see them in them.
They were happy to get new things. River was happy to play with the eggs and McKenna was into the candy - she had way too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment