Christmas, what a great time to spend with family. It's the most wonderful time of the year --- It's also the time of the year when you relaize how completely spoiled your children are! :)
Our little model. We are in so much trouble!
The kids figured out how to open presents quickly, though River was way to interested in watching everyone else open their gifts that he still had all his Santa gifts to open after McKenna and Tessa were done!
River loved his lion from Aunt Ashley and also enjoyed Tessa's My Little Pony --- he definetely has an older sister!
I am so grateful that my whole family was able to get together this Christmas! I love being around all of them and couldn't hope to have better parents or siblings. I really think that the best gift on Christmas is knowing that I have an eternal family that I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment