Jade walked this past Thursday and Friday at BYU's graduation! We are so glad that he is done - no more one o'clock in the morning working days. Jade started working in January and has enjoyed teaching the kindergarten through third grade resource students. The district asked him to work with the junior high behavior unit students next year and he said yes...I think he is crazy! McKenna did really well on Thursday (she even flirted with the guy sitting behind us). But Friday morning she decided that she had had enough of graduation business and no longer wanted to sit. Jade got to be the traditional BYU grauduate, taking pictures in his robe with a baby! We had a good time and we are so proud of him!


2 comments:
Congrats! Now you can offically join the working force forever. Good job Jade.
I was just looking at your little slideshow (by the way, your little girl is SO cute!) and saw the picture with Garrett. I didn't realize that was your husband's brother. I taught at Canyon Elementary with him when I was there for a year. Small world...
Post a Comment