Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What Princess Are You?


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?
I found this quiz while I was looking on Krista's blog and knew I had to take it. I think maybe I accidently hit the wrong answers because I am not very tranquil and what is that about being sheltered by authority figures? Jade says that this is not me at all!!! - Especially the thoughtful and loving part.

2 comments:

Rachel Porter said...

I hope you have a blast in Washington!

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.