My whole family made it out for the Crescent Bar vacation this year. It was so fun to be with everyone. Kyle's girlfriend, Jen, came and Staci's boyfriend, Chris, made it as well. McKenna loved the water and Miley was in heaven as everyone threw the ball out in the river for her. Jade and I are so lucky to be able to take the time in the summer to go on vacations. It was so hard to leave yesterday...I wanted to stay with my family longer. I wish that we could jump places like in that movie - all we need to do is think of the place we want to be and then we could go there...it would make seeing family a lot easier! I took about 150 pictures during the week, but here is a sampling of our vacation - mainly McKenna pictures.










1 comment:
how cute are her little swim suits! what a fun trip! we wtched the olympic swimming last night and i thought of you and when you tried to teach us the butterfly! good times!
Post a Comment