Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Crescent Bar

This is what I have been doing for the past two weeks - pretty much just sitting on my butt or sleeping. I left my poor husband to fend for himself for two weeks, while I went and relaxed at Crescent Bar in Washington with my family. Jade couldn't leave because he had to teach summer school for part of his student teaching - he wishes he could have been with my family and me instead. I had a really great time and my family liked to watch my tummy get bigger and bigger by the day.

Here is my mom and me on the SeaDoo, I didn't get to go as fast as I wanted and I had to take it easy because we didn't want to bounce the baby out!!

Staci and me on the SeaDoo!


My dad and Staci's boyfriend, Chris, sitting on the beach making weird faces for the camera.
I didn't get to take my Miley with me because SouthWest does not transport animals, she would have loved it. But here is a picture of a golden doodle (a golden retriever, giant poodle mix) riding on a raft while a boat pulled it!

No comments: