My doctor's ultrasound machine broke, so I was going to have to wait another three weeks to find out what we were having. After much consideration on Jade's part he finally let me talk him into the ultrasound place at the mall. We have a video of her moving all over the place - she especially likes to grab her knees and kick her legs up. We are sooooo excited!
I am still amazed that I am growing a baby inside me!
3 comments:
Charla congrats!!! Girls are so fun. And so much more fun to shop for!! Is this a picture of all your girl stuff so far or just the first of many packages from your mom? That's great you didn't have to wait til 20 weeks either!! How exciting!! Hope you're feeling well.
I bought something for your baby today. I just couldn't help myself. I'll mail it soon, be on the lookout.
Hey Charla, it's Chrissy...I got to your blog off of Stephanie's, I hope that's okay. :) Just wanted to say congrats! Looks like you've already got some really cute stuff for your little girl. Are you teaching in Spanish Fork still? What school are you at? I miss being there, it's a great place to teach. :)
Post a Comment