Friday, July 6, 2007

Swimming Pool for Miley

I am going out of town for the next two weeks and it is going to be hot!!!! With Jade and Kyle's work schedule Miley is going to have to be outside all day, not in the air conditioned house she is used to. So, Jade and I naturally thought she needed a plastic pool to swim in on these hot days. She still is not sure if she likes it or not, but when she gets real hot she will have to use it. I know, you think we are weird, but Miley is our baby for the time being!


Kyle flipped her under the water and so she didn't want to get all the way in again. She can dive into the river, but sit in a plastic pool...too SCARY!
After Miley's traumatic incident with Kyle I had to coax her into the water again. Here she is thinking about going in the water.
She's taking the plunge!
And she is all the way in! We will have to see how long the pool lasts, she usually gets mad at us if we leave her outside too long and takes it out on her toys! The pool might be in shreds by the time I come home.

No comments: