McKennna does not stop moving now. She can walk, so why do anything else? The other night she was really tired and I kept telling her to come sit down with me. Did my adorable child listen to me? No, of course not. She was so tired that she kept falling over as she walked. Finally, she got too close to the entertianment center and fell right into the edge of the hard wood. Luckily she did not break the skin, but this is what her forehead looks like now. She decided to stop walking around after that. I wonder how many more bumps and bruises she will get before she decides to listen to her mom - I might actually know what I am talking about.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Bruises
McKennna does not stop moving now. She can walk, so why do anything else? The other night she was really tired and I kept telling her to come sit down with me. Did my adorable child listen to me? No, of course not. She was so tired that she kept falling over as she walked. Finally, she got too close to the entertianment center and fell right into the edge of the hard wood. Luckily she did not break the skin, but this is what her forehead looks like now. She decided to stop walking around after that. I wonder how many more bumps and bruises she will get before she decides to listen to her mom - I might actually know what I am talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charla she looks so grown up in this picture! And yeah, don't count on the "listening to Mom" thing to pick up any time soon :)
Post a Comment