My cousins, Christopher and Aubrey, had their new baby early Tuesday morning, so I watched their 19 month old Jenni yesterday. Miley was so cute with her ...mainly because she dropped food or fed it to her. Christopher picked up Aubrey and the baby from the hospital on the way to pick up Jenni so I got to see the tiny baby. She is a pound smaller than McKenna was when she was born, but I don't remember her being that small! It is funny how you forget those things. McKenna looks like a giant next to Mikayla.McKenna has started to do some adorable things now that she is getting her personality. She knows to wake up at about 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning now and we will leave her in bed with us for the rest of the morning rather than put her back in her crib! At night she watches TV with Jade...cuddled right up next to him.
McKenna is sitting up all of time now. She can also play on her own for long periods of time...she doesn't need me to hold her anymore - kind of a bitter sweet thing - it is nice to get things done but it was nice to know she needed me. It works out though because she is getting another tooth and she screams for me to hold her when she is hurt and tired - we will have to see how long I think that is a plus!




1 comment:
You have been tagged. See my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment