Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Six Month Appointment

I took McKenna to the doctor today for her six month check up and shots. She ended up being in the 75% for all of her measurements. Her height is 25 3/4 inches and she weighs 16.9 pounds - - no wonder I am getting pretty good arm muscles!!! She passed all the tests they put her through, meaning she looked at the pretty toys when the doctor shook them. Then we had the shots. Two nurses came in and tag teamed her for her three shots. McKenna screamed, of course, but she stopped as soon as I picked her up. She giggled on the walk home and then told the whole horrific story to her toy on her swing. After her conversation she fell asleep - doctor's visits can be so much work, too many people to giggle at. (By the way, my daughter feels that it is her sworn duty to make everyone she sees tell her how pretty she is. She will coe at every stranger until they say something to her and then she moves on to the next person - Jade and I are really in for a treat when she gets to be dating age!)

No comments: