Friday, June 27, 2008

Mt. Rainier

Yesterday we went up Mt. Rainier. Jade had never seen it before so we decided to take the trip while my parents were at work. It was a nice sunny day and the scenery was beautiful. McKenna loved looking at the snow, but was more hesitant about touching it. She could not get enough of the water though. All she wanted to do was watch the waterfalls. I had forgotten how pretty the evergreens are here - I am always surrounded by the barren desert mountains in Utah. It was gorgeous!

1 comment:

Jean Leavitt said...

So beautiful, I love WA! It's so good to be in touch with you again, I'm so glad you found us!!! I was just thinking about you the other day too, hating the fact that we lost contact with you. :) You've made me so happy!! It's so nice to see you again, and wow, your little girl look JUST LIKE YOU!! Those huge beautiful eyes, she's a lucky girl! :) So cute too. You guys look very well, and you look great too. Well, enough gushing for one comment. Suffice it to say, I'm thrilled we're in touch again. Keep posting these cute blogs, because I'm reading them! Take care. :)