Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mom, I Really Don't Want to Crawl

McKenna has never liked her tummy time, but she will withstand it if she gets to be on her little play gym we got her. Lately we have been putting her on her stomach for longer periods of time, attempting to get her to crawl. She is used to us picking her up and getting her to where she needs to be. Yesterday I decided to take pictures of the struggle I have with her every day over tummy time. One day I will be able to show these to her when she has a child that thinks they need to be held twenty four hours a day! After screaming at me for a while she decided to get sympathy from the princess that hangs off the gym. After she realized I wasn't going to pick her up she laid her head down and talked to me. One of these days she is going to crawl and I am going to wish she was still giving me this sad face!

No comments: