Friday, July 17, 2009

And We're Home

It is always nice to come home from the hospital - I get a little stir crazy! I was happy to relax at home with my mom, Jade, McKenna, and River. He is such a precious little boy! He loves to cuddle and I love it!
McKenna has been such a trooper and has decided that she loves him now!We are so lucky because she only wants to hold him and hug him for a little bit and then she leaves him alone.
My mom and dad are thrilled to have three babies to dress up! They are so adorable!

3 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!! What a cute family! It is so fun being a family of 4! Glad you are doing well.

Jon + Kat said...

congrats hon! so fun having a new baby! we will have to come see you when we come to town!

Ryan and Neeley said...

He is darling. I love those cheeks! It is going to be so fun to watch McKenna interact with River. It is the favorite part of my day, and the reminder that it is all worth it. Congrats and we will see you soon.