Thursday, July 2, 2009

Children's Museum

We took McKenna to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake today. She had so much fun running around and playing with all the toys.
It was fun to see her interact with the other kids and for the most part she did really well - there were plenty other toys to move onto if we told her to share! One little boy was really mean to her though when he yelled at her - and I mean yelled - because she got too close to the toy he was playing with. She came crying to us, it was really sad - I wanted to go make the little boy cry too, but I restrained myself and moved McKenna to another play area.
She loved sitting in all the little chairs and played house with a baby doll for a while. I guess she is just getting ready to help out with the baby that will soon be here - at least I hope he will be here SOON! I can't believe that McKenna won't be the center of our lives in a little bit - we are going to have to share our attention and love with another baby - it just doesn't seem like you can love two little beings that much. Good thing your heart has room to grow!

No comments: