When I found out I was pregnant with River, I didn't think it would be possible to love two little ones as much as I love McKenna. Wow, was I wrong. McKenna is my spunky, fun, and loving little girl. River is my adorable, cuddly, and sweet little boy. They both bring so much joy into my life!
River is such a great cuddler! I am glad I get to just sit around and relax for the next few weeks! McKenna never liked her swing when she was little, but now it is fun to sit where the baby was.
We are going to have a hard time keeping McKenna away from the swing while River is in it! My mom was holding River and so McKenna wanted to lay down with them too! I am so happy that my mom is here to help - McKenna loves Grandma!
McKenna has started being a great mommy! She is so helpful with River - she takes all the diapers to the garbage! Today she decided her baby had gone "poo-poo" and had to change it.
1 comment:
He is so cute can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment